Become A Franchisee
We started the first Mini Kicks class in 2011. It was just me, a bag of footballs and the desire to create the most impactful training session for young children, that I possibly could. This desire had been with me since I first encountered the children’s football academies when I lived and played football in the states.
Now, several years later, with hundreds of Mini Kicks classes running every week across a number of franchisees, we are super excited to be rolling this opportunity out nationwide. We are always looking for ambitious people who have that same desire to positively impact children in their town, who want the opportunity to join the Mini Kicks family and to fast track their own success.
As a franchisee you will unlock our Academy Success System™ which has been designed to fast-track your success, and give you a business on autopilot, which is ready to rock from day one.
Mini-Kicks is a football-based developmental academy, designed for children (girls and boys) aged 2 to 8 years old. Our mission is to engage more children in physical activity, using football as a medium. However, a career as a Kids Football Coaching Franchises cannot work without full involvement in the Football Academy Business Plan.
Running a successful Football Coaching Franchise in the UK requires a long-term commitment, hard-working and hands-on approach. For the successful candidate, there is an excellent opportunity to work full time in football. The monetary prizes are also there, but they are there for the earning.
Academy Football Franchise
- Flexible initial fee structure.
- Proven franchise model to follow.
- Opportunity to run and grow your own coaching business.
- Opportunity to work full-time in a football-coaching environment.
- Constant support regarding all areas of business development and management.
What We Require
- Skilled and comfortable at coaching players of all ages and abilities.
- Able to recruit, manage and support a team of coaches.
- Hardworking and driven towards meeting agreed targets.
- Able to build good relationships with local schools, football clubs, and communities.
- Must have a professional can do attitude that will portray a positive image at all times.